Just about every new feature is gated by SWF version

So true, just did a test and wasn't able to make it work without compiling with 11.5 :P

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Alex Harui
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:49 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Flash Player 11.5 - Debug trace in release player

Just about every new feature is gated by SWF version.  Some legacy code may
have been relying on the lack of debug information in the
Error.getStackTrace() in a release build.  In fact, I haven't tried it, but
it could break my hacks described here:
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui/2007/10/debugging_tricks.html