I was thinking about this. I wanted to have a hidden html component in the
Installer that would call a special page which simply calls the js function
on load.  This page would be called only from the Installer.

Or, we could have the installer call the functions manually as well. This
way we can track download start, complete, abort, etc.

But, if we want to track how many people download the installer, the source
and binary kits manually, we will need to track them as custom events.

Thanks,
Om