We are tracking via Google Analytics for the rest of the website.  It
covers any page that is under the new template.  Unfortunately, we can't
include JavaScript in the CGI scripts that determine the site mirror to
track downloads, nor can we use JavaScript to track the XML file used by
the SDK installer.

A lot of this stems from us not having any server-side scripting other than
CGI (and those don't have access to the filesystem).

-Nick