Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:29 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex 4.9.1 RC3

Hi,

So far on OSX I've:
1. checked the md5 hashes and that the files are correctly signed - all good.
2. src compiles with an ant build.
3. run ant framework-rsls and ant other.locales.
4. Run makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh to create an SDK that FB can use.
5. Set up a largish project to use this SDK and check that it runs correctly.
6. Tested several locales via -locale compiler switch.

I'm not run the full mustella tests (check in tests pass) or tested a complex AIR or mobile app or tested the above steps on windows, so if another committer can help out there that would be appreciated.

I did find one Flex Unit issue in that it's missing some of the new locales that the Apache Flex SDK now has, but that was the same for the 4.9.0 release.