Started...

-----Message d'origine----- From: Justin Mclean
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:02 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex 4.9.1 RC3

Hi,

I did find one Flex Unit issue in that it's missing some of the new locales that the Apache Flex SDK now has, but that was the same for the 4.9.0 release.
Are you talking about apache rb ? experimental rb or another one ?
Neither.

It's the Flex Unit that missing localisation. eg Flex Unit has the fr_FR locale so that works fine but Flex Unit is missing the en_AU locale so a project using both the en_AU locale and Flex Unit will have an issue.

I can run mustella on it if you like, not sure I'll have time to mavenize it and run it against my air project before I go in London (on thursday).
Would be appreciate if you have the time.

Thanks