It still happens besause of the headerStyleName of the DateChooser, I guess I should re-generate the images with that, what do you think ?

       mx|DateChooser
       {
           weekDayStyleName: "noBoldWeekDayStyle";
           headerStyleName: "noBoldHeaderStyles"
       }

       .noBoldWeekDayStyle
       {
           fontWeight: normal;
           textAlign: "center";
       }

       .noBoldHeaderStyles {
           fontWeight: normal;
       }

Another issue with pixel diffs of the LangPacks/Japanese/tests/phoneNumberValidatorTests JA_PhoneNumberValidator_wrongLengthError, I send you a copy of the bas png.

I'll be away from today until Monday, I'll take my laptop but I'm not sure I'll have internet there.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Alex Harui