-1 binding

I tried to see how the exception stack looks like.  Here is an example:

RangeError: Index '0' specified is out of bounds.
at mx.collections::ListCollectionView/getItemAt()[*/Users/justinmclean*
/Documents/ApacheFlexSDK/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/collections/ListCollectionView.as:511]
 at
Main/application1_creationCompleteHandler()[C:\p\flex_os\workspace\Test4.9.1\src\Main.mxml:14]
at
Main/___Main_Application1_creationComplete()[C:\p\flex_os\workspace\Test4.9.1\src\Main.mxml:4]
 at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
 at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()[*/Users/justinmclean/*
Documents/ApacheFlexSDK/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core/UIComponent.as:13160]
 at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()[*/Users/justinmclean/*
Documents/ApacheFlexSDK/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/core/UIComponent.as:1826]
 at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiation()[*
/Users/justinmclean/Documents*
/ApacheFlexSDK/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/managers/LayoutManager.as:850]
 at mx.managers::LayoutManager/doPhasedInstantiationCallback()[*
/Users/justinmclean/*
Documents/ApacheFlexSDK/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/managers/LayoutManager.as:1188

We decided that we will be using a more official directory path when
cutting releases [1], [2]

Thanks,
Om

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33348