Okay. There's too much about the process that's kind of black magic to me. I
guess after I finish getting this working I'll understand how everything ties
together better. That's a good thing I guess… ;-)

I was under the impression that you could link to the source files instead of
the swcs. Why is the SDK libs different than regular libs?