Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:09 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: non English OS users here on the list?

Hi list,

sorry to be a little off-topic, but is here anybody who has not an English OS? Someone who has maybe French, German, Dutch or any other language instead of English as system language?

I experienced a bug, and I could reproduced this error on any system that I used.

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3502439

If you experience the same error, please vote for this bug! For a detailed description please look at the video which is attached to the bug.

Thanks!

Best regards

Marcus Fritze