Hi,

A naive question/observation could be: if Adobe ever drops Flash Player support
(and all the Flash ecosystem), will they contribute the source or will it end
the Flash side of Flex (but opening the newly fresh path to JS) ? (I know that
there is no answer yet, and my question is totally biased).

Add this to the coward business attitude now, and we all get the picture. Adobe
is right trying to. But Adobe could be just dropping a jewel without even
knowing it (an unsellable jewel, that was initially wrong, think of the 99% of
Flash, Nielsen was right in the end and now it is HTML5's turn to suffer on bad
design). Also, the Flex project is well shaped to the future bullets, already
envisionning the JS routes and so.

Good we are all here, glad to see this live and running ... plus: all the
digital signage solutions that need dynamic data are still fed with Flash !
(OK, ok, JS too, but ... yeah, seems , ok ok. It will be alright).

Apologies to all!

Cedric