Im just happy to see that people still speak lingo and remember when they
switched to verbose style syntax. I keep getting the cross eyed confused looked
when i say 'remember director and shockwave?'

Flash player isn't going away, lol. Look at ie6... We've TRIED to kill it and
the dang thing is still around making our lives hell.

It's kinda cute how all of these bloggers dart like fish on bread to new
technologies and are the first to throw flash under the bus. Kinda scary when
the industry average and the people paying for us to keep developing do the
same...

I have to admit, I'm very happy to see flex in apache's nest. I know I'll keep
working with AS and flex until.. I dunno when? Why stop?

Great points on HTML5 and js!

...And splash! Oh the memories :)

Ajs

Sent from my iPhone