But I couldn't get tab completion to work for the git commands

Not sure it helps but if you're talking about directory/file completion, it works for me using windows git on Cygwin, I can't remember how it worked with *nix.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: RIAstar
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 10:00 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Finishing the Git migration - Update

On the command line, I use Cygwin which is easier because I use a lot of
other command line tools there.
But I couldn't get tab completion to work for the git commands. These do
work as expected in Msysgit.

Also, if you're an IntelliJ user: their Git integration is very, very good.
Though you have to jump through a few hoops if you want to combine with
the Cygwin approach:
on Windows IntelliJ will target the git .exe file, whereas Cygwin uses
the *nix implementation of Git.

Max