Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 1:53 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Committers - preparing for Git

Hi,

I just committed the .gitignore into the flex-sdk repo, I'm checking how are
flex-utilities and flex-whiteboard (at least mine) today, while I'll
probably put the same .gitignore in the flex-utilities repo, I advice you
guys to do the same with your personal repo.

Thinking about the asjs project, you can as well do the same, you'll have to
add some more exclusions.

@Justin, I really don't know what to write on the wiki about that, it's like
if we wanted to write something about svnignore, there is not so much to
say, once it is in the repo, it does what is has to do, that's it.
If you think about something in particular I should write about it, tell me
pls because I'm like in front of a white page at the moment.

Thanks,
-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Justin Mclean