On Mar 17, 2013 5:12 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I vote for creating a branch for each committer under whiteboard.
 Anyone
> > else want to chime in?
> By branch I assume you mean repo not sure if everyone having their own
branch make sense as each persons branch would contain different files etc
etc.

Why is that a problem?  My own branch for example, could have no files if I
choose.  Whereas you could have the entire copy of the sdk in your branch
should you choose.

As long as we don't merge (why would we?) those branches I don't see an
issue.

> But currently using git for the white board area is basically unusable
(unless you have high speed access) , so we either keep it in SVN or create
repo for each committer however I'm not sure Infra would go for that second
option.

Which is why I suggested the branch per committer approach.