Sorry, my initial question wasn't answered yet ...

Does anyone know where I can download the FXG Extension for
Photoshop CS5 (or later) that is mentioned here [1]? The Flash
Catalyst site [2] does not provide this link anymore. Did anyone
have downloaded it in the past and can share the link with us?
Boosting my Photoshop CS5.5 with that FXG Extension would
be a real timesaver.

Thank you!

[1] http://blogs.adobe.com/labs/archives/2010/04/adobe_flash_cat_1.html
[2] http://www.adobe.com/products/flashcatalyst.html

--
Sebastian (PPMC)
Interaction Designer

Looking for a Login Example with Apache Flex? Please check out this code:
http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/LoginExample