Hi there guys.

I was busy theses days working on maps for Flex, and turns out that we had
left so less, Google,yahoo drops support.

And I guess is time to create our very own component and integrate in the
current SDK, spliting overall problems on platform support.

I'd like to introduce Flex-Maps https://github.com/igorcosta/flex-maps

It's based on ModestMaps engine and includes basic functionality found in
Goole Maps like, Markers, Collections, InfoWindow.

So, the idea behind is to fullfill the gap left by major vendors and help
developers using current vendors out there with their own maps.

Right now the components includes the following services:

   - Openstreet maps
   - Nokia Here maps
   - Microsoft Bing Maps
   - Yahoo Maps

I'm planing to include in the flex SDK, but has a lot to be done before I
submit.

>From now  I just need some feedback.

Best Regards
Igor Costa