+ 1 on starting out simple and keeping the message clear.

When needed, or as a suggested way to work for those who have a better
than "noob" level understanding of git, I think we should keep the
"rebase" workflow in the wiki. Furthermore, we should write up as much
of this discussion in the wiki as we can, for future reference.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27