On 3/25/13 12:28 PM, "Om" <bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> With my approach, to get the rendering fidelity to match that of Flex's
> skins, inline CSS makes it easy (because of the XSLT approach)
> BTW, we still need to deal with the 'cascading' part of CSS, right?
Not quite sure what you mean, but for sure the AS side will eventually need
a "full" CSS implementation.
> One
> big .css file probably will not solve all questions.
By that, I meant gathering up the various CSS from the sources and libraries
and concatenating them into one big file so you don't have to take several
HTTP hits to get lots of small pieces.  But if that's not a good thing,
please explain why.

>>> I love how everything seems to be converging and it really feels like
>>> Flex -> HTML5/JS is doable!
>> I finally got eclipse to build FalconJX from the Git sources.  I'll be
>> testing it out today.  FalconJS had a few bugs that needed fixing and I'm
>> hoping that you already fixed them in FalconJX.  If not I'll fix them in
>> FalconJX to help me learn that code.  Hopefully there won't be any more
>> code
>> changes in compiler.js going forward.
>>

> Are you saying that you are planning to switch to FalconJX soon?
Soon === Now

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team