Mike,

Just kidding ;-)

I'm really happy with FalconJx, once you get to know it it's a
pleasure to work with. I hope my last commits didn't give you any
additional work in your other projects? I did my best to leave all the
APIs alone.

There are plenty of TODOs in the code, and I would also like to
suggest some kind of code review or something (I'm not used to working
in groups, but that seems like a nice thing to do), since I've been
piling on stuff. I did my best to keep everything clean and in line
with the spirit of the rest of the code, but there are some areas
where I'd like to have a second opinion. Like with the code that is
copied between the DOC and JS emitters, seems there might be room for
improvement there. Also of note is the way I've implemented the AS
emitting within the MXML emitter, not really sure if I did the right
thing there. And finally (not really, but this is all I can think of
for now, after the marathon hacking I did today) there is the whole
"programming to interfaces, not implementations" part that we nearly
adhere to, but not quite, we might have another look at that as well.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27