Hi Fred,

I've read those pages. (I see now you've updated them.) Conceptually, I sort of
got the idea of how to do things, but I find that until I actually do something
once, I don't quite "get" it… If someone could walk me through this once, I
think I'l be a lot more comfortable that I'm doing things right.

There's also been a lot of discussion on when to rebase and when not. I'm not
clear on whether there has been a consensus on that. Looking at the graph, it
seems to me that not everyone is working exactly the same way. (unless I don't
know how to read the graph, which is also possible…)