On 4/6/13 5:58 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> So you would like something to the extent of [1]... for both the ComboBox
>> and ListBase?  I don't mind changing them, was just matching them to what
>> they were supporting.
>
> There an open unresolved question if it means the version that it was added in
> or the version it supports. I think the version it was added in make more
> sense for the procduct tag, but the flash and AIR minimum version supported
> (or perhaps tested) for the other two tags.

I think it is the version of the pieces you need to make that API work.

It is true that new APIs need the @productversion updated.  These entries
are used in the filter, so I would leave it as Flex instead of "Apache Flex"
and update the version to 4.10 or whatever is correct.  The version number
can have "." in it.  There are event 4.5.1 version numbers in the ASDoc.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team