Ok so lets see if this is where we agree.  The changes I just made on the
ComboBox and ListBase should keep the old values since they are existing
features I only changed the public scope.  However new features that only
started existing with Apache Flex, such as the doubleClickMode; should have
the new version numbers.

Does this sounds good?

-Mark