Erik,

Have you noticed that the google tools seem to be too sensitive to circular
dependencies in the goog.requires?   Back when I was using FalconJS, I was
trying to use the google tools to compute the deps.js files and it kept failing
with circular dependencies.  I ended up writing my own deps calculator that
kept track of which classes had already been seen and things seemed to work.

In my “customer’s” test case, FalconJX is now returning a circular dependency
error.  I haven’t looked into the FalconJX deps logic, but are you also using
some google code for that?  Is there some other mechanism other than
goog.requires() for dependencies that aren’t involved in the prototype
definition?

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.