I don't have a test case I can make public.  It appears to be ClassA
requires ClassB requires ClassC requires ClassA.  Which is all valid because
the circularity doesn't involve prototype definitions.

When I was working with FalconJS, I tried the calcdeps.py and it kept
complaining about circular deps.  I may just end up copying my deps
calculator over to FalconJX. I think the key is that the google tools don't
really know the kind of dependency and must report circularities, but we can
trust that circularities are benign in our case because the AS compiler
would have caught it.

I've got a lot of changes locally right now trying to get my "customer" test
case to work.  Hopefully I'll get through it soon.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team