I ended up creating a GITHub account... however, I will probably redo the
repo on it since I uploaded a clone of the Flex-SDK with my changes already
in it.  This means the work I've done already doesn't stand out.  so give
me about 20 mins and I'll have

> Logistically speaking that would be least cumbersome process.
... but developers aren't logical lol :p

-Mark