Hi,

> The very old JIRA issues imported from Adobe are missing attachments (can
> go to original adobe bug and find some of them).
It's a know issue - infra and Alex have been working on it for some time.

> But more importantly,there are a few that have comments from the import
> like[1]...  If the
> comments say the original resolution is fixed. Can we mark the issue fixed
> on our flex issues for these old ones?

A large number of Adobe issue were marked as fixed (although usually closed and
later) when they were just deferred.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12321179

These seem to quite a few issues in this other state.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12323883

Do we know the reason why they are open? ie did the JIRA import have some
issues or where they open in the Adobe JIRA for some reason when imported?

My guess from looking at a few of them is that most of them may not be fixed
but refer to older version of the SDK or may not be relevant any more in some
cases.