From: Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:17 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Discuss] Old imported JIRA issues

I had to write my own export/import tool because Adobe is on an older and
highly customized version of JIRA, and we also had to filter out security
related issues.  It is entirely possible there were bugs in it.  But the
issue you posted here does look closed to me.  Am I missing something, or
can you point me to another issue?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team