> Just to let you know.. I pushed a branch "makeFlexUnitApacheReady" to
> flex-flexunit repos. It contains following work:

Once you feel we are ready, we can redirect the URL to the apache site and I
will down the existing build server so that people can start getting the Apache
version.

FWIW, there are also a number of great pull requests currently open on the
repo. I have not applied any of them during this process as I was honestly
unsure of how to handle that after we donated the code but before Apache
imported it. So, if anyone is inclined, I think there is good stuff there.

Mike