>Can we just move them over .. or do we have to ask those people to create
>patch files form their pull request and add it to our JIRA?

Well, if we have to ask them to resubmit, we have likely lost the code. I doubt
anyone will take the time to do so.

However, if we can't take them as/is, which I would understand, we could at
least look at what they were trying to fix and apply it here.

One of the most difficult things about FlexUnit was that it had to integrate
with Flash Builder. The integration layer was written by Adobe early and, let's
just say, every request I made to have it fixed was rejected. So, we always had
to code back to the interface that Flash Builder was calling. This made some
things difficult. I bring this up now as, with any pull requests I received in
the past, as well as anything that will be modified in the future, one always
has to keep in mind this limitation or break compatibility with FB. That may
not be a concern for Apache, but as we are about to (hopefully) get new
committers to the project it should be discussed.

I still have all the requests we wanted to change in Flash Builder as well as
my design docs on the next items to be changed/updated in FlexUnit if we could
get those changes implemented. I will post those here in the coming weeks and
months in case anyone is interested in picking up the tasks and moving forward.

Mike