Ok, the job on the Jenkins job (Window Azure) is nearly done... A
single '-all' run takes around 9 hours to complete, so I've added a
schedule that does 2 runs each day.

I've started a '-all' run and added this list to the recipients of the
failure emails. I expect there will be some in the days to come, until
we get all tests to pass.

I tried to build in a '-failures' run if 'failures.txt' <> empty, but
wasn't able to test properly. Is '-failures' supposed to work if you
run individual tests? I ran 'tests/gumbo/core/Group/viewport', which
reports 10 failures, triggering the '-failures' run as expected.
However, that run reports "-uThe system cannot find the file
specified." and continues to do what looks like a full run... What's
going on?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software