On 6/13/13 3:45 AM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> In my version of the test case, after you hit "grouped data" and "expand
>> all", if you were to pause the app and examine the renderers in question
>> in the debugger, they all have their invalidateDisplayListFlag set to
>> true.
>
>Not 100% sure that is the issue in UI Text Field notice the callLater to
>validateNow
>
>        if (!invalidateDisplayListFlag)
>        {
>            invalidateDisplayListFlag = true;
>            if ("callLater" in parent)
>                Object(parent).callLater(validateNow);
>        }
>
>In validateNow it sets it back to false (last line) and validateNow is
>being called when setStyle is on the ADG is being called.
For me, I do not see validateNow get called for the renderers that contain
the '2 million' etc, only for the "Company" renderers (which do show up
correctly).  Could you be seeing that as well?  It only hits the
breakpoint for AdvancedDataGridItemRenderer's validateNow about six times
or so (UITextField.validateNow() picks up more calls from things like
scrollbar buttons, etc).

If not, can you provide more detail on where you set your breakpoints and
did your analysis?