hi,

yes Om i'm in !

I'll start with some skinning tests for the stockQuote sample.
I think I can send a first proposal next week.

Just to be sure : the goal is to create a default skin which you can use with
SWF and html/js export ?
Does the skinning system for SWF Flex will be the same as today ( Skin class
with MXMLG & FXG ) ?

Erick