On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Erick Ghaumez <eac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> yes Om i'm in !
>
> I'll start with some skinning tests for the stockQuote sample.
> I think I can send a first proposal next week.

Sounds good!

> Just to be sure : the goal is to create a default skin which you can use
> with SWF and html/js export ?

Yes.  An AI or Fireworks file should be good.  We can export that to
.png/.fxg/.svg as needed.

> Does the skinning system for SWF Flex will be the same as today ( Skin
> class with MXMLG & FXG ) ?

I am trying to figure out what the best options would be.  I think I will
start out with skinning the Flash version with bitmaps and HTML5 version
with SVG to start out with.

In the long run, I want to figure out how to bring back FXG to the Flash
version.

Thanks,
Om