Hi there,

just wonder what you think about this forum post of the SpiceFactory forum
[1]:

"With all due respect, I don't believe Apache did anything good with Flex.
They struggle with a lot of internal bureaucracy and I believe that without
clear leadership, this "meritocracy" thing just doesn't work. For the past
year, Apache Flex community debated whether they should move to Git and
right now when they did, they figured out that most people don't know how
to use it, etc. etc. In other words, to much "nerd" driven, not enough
"business realistic" driven."

[1] http://www.spicefactory.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3803

--
Sebastian (PPMC)
Interaction Designer

Looking for a Login Example with Apache Flex? Please check out this code:
http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/LoginExample