I had to give them a card reference to get started (companies seem
obsessed by this), but I made sure the "Spending Limit" option
remained in place and set to 0 euro. This way the worst case scenario
is that if I run out of 'free' credits before the month ends, my
services will be suspended, but nothing is charged to my credit card.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27