Hi All,

My Requirement is bit different,

I'm creating a custom component where i have to show a text in it as part
of the component. Skinning team will create n-number of skin's for that
component based on the user requirement. There they might use any text
based components. So I prefer to use an interface as the SKIN_PART. As I
examined IDisplayText is the only interface which have very  (very) minimal
method declarations which suits the purpose. (Note: IMHO I thought It will
be better if all the text based components implements at least one common
interface.)

--
*
Regards,