On 7/18/2013 9:30 PM, � wrote:

3) Any reason not allowing to to download to a non empty folder? I did get
the wrong AIR/FP version so I tried to just download the right one and was
forced to download everything just to pick the right FP/AIR.

i think i prefer it that way, makes sure not mixing versions, etc. justin warned about just copying stuff around & after trying to get the SDK installed manually, i have to agree.

and since we're making installer feature requests, i think making the install log permanent would be nice--stored as a file someplace, maybe tossed into the install dir?? with a new log file for each install attempt.