On 29/07/2013 14:22, Krüger, Olaf wrote:
At a guess you've not installed the optional BazeDS/remoting libraries.
Ahh... I'm using the "RemoteObjects" to communicate with my PHP backend.
Have I install the "BazeDS/remoting" in this case?
Yes, you must install the BlazeDS option for your application.
I've just re-install the SDK including the BlazeDS option and now it works all
fine! :-)
My understanding with this option was, that this is not relevant for the general remoting
capability but only for the "Adobe BlazeDS" product.
I'm wondering if we should alter the wording in the README / installer in this case, because I didn't realise the 'blazeds' stuff was required for straight forward RemoteObject calls...

Tom