Hi,

I was trying to build Starling Framework with flexmojos 6.0.1 upgrading the
starling pom from 4.6.0 to 4.9.1 and testing IntelliJ new Cardea EAP where
we finally get the fix to build with flexmojos Apache Flex SDK.

All seems to go ok and I get successful compilation in both ways: running
pom and using "Make" with IntelliJ. This is very good news since we really
have an IDE that supports Apache Flex SDK with maven using new flexmojos
6.0.1 version and is not tied to adobe namespace.

To see that output is ok I use SWFInspector to search inside library.swf
inside the generated starling output swc library

And I see this tag (see attached screenshot capture)

<ProductInfo product='Adobe Flex' edition='' version='4.9' build='1447119'
compileDate='Mon Jul 29 09:56:41 2013 UTC'/>

Seems all is ok with version numbers but ProductInfo is "Adobe Flex"
instead of "Apache Flex".

It seems that there's some "Adobe" literal yet in the SDK code? Someone
knows what could be happen?

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira