Try copying that file into source path. Sometimes I just temporary alter the
method signature.

Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

> I've hit other occasional compiler issues where it can't resolve some
> class constants that are used as optional parameters in method signatures.
>  I think I've generally gotten around them, but I honestly don't remember
> how.

Can you try to remember how you fixed this issue?  I am trying to create a
simple example as per Erik's request using
flex-sdk\frameworks\projects\spark\src as a source path and I am running
into this issue with the EaseInOutBase and some other class.

Thanks,
Om