From: Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 10:45 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Cc: OmPrakash Muppirala
Subject: Re: Working on SDK with source-path option

Hmm.  Well, like I think I said, I've never tried this using FlashBuilder
or the IDEs.  I work from the command line.

But fundamentally, the process should be: Make a monkey-patch, submit the
monkey-patch.

I just noticed that there is no link to how to monkey-patch Flex.  I
thought there was a definitive guide somewhere.  In looking through some
forum posts, it appears that in FB, folks are using library projects to
monkey patch.  So maybe that's better than the source-path option and
doesn't require that you can build individual projects from ANT.

So, I think first goal is to get on the wiki a monkey-patch guide for FB
users.  Anybody have one ready to go?

-Alex