If the user has the karma to deploy, the deployer can be used to deploy it,
it works on command line whatever the repository manager.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : omup...@gmail.com [mailto:omup...@gmail.com] De la part de OmPrakash
Muppirala
Envoyé : jeudi 29 août 2013 19:32
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: FlexUnit

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 8:04 AM, christofer.d...@c-ware.de <
christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

> That actually sounds like a really good idea from my side ... and I
> really don't know, why nobody came up with that Suggestion yet ;-)

I remember discussing this a while ago.  As long as there is a command line
invocation available and no further prompts, we can easily integrate it as
an option in the Installer.

Deploying to Artifactory/Nexus might be a bit more involved.  I have never
used Nexus, but replicating all the functionality that the Artifactory UI
offers might be a overkill for us.  Once the artifacts are available
manually adding it using their UI seems like a better option.

Thanks,
Om

> It would reduce the "Manual" part to the clicking of a Checkbox. In
> that case I would also opt for a second Checkbox that is available as
> soon as someone choose to mavenize in which a user can choose to
> automatically deploy to an repository Manager (Artifactory, Nexus)
> using the deployer tool from within the installer.
>
> Chris

Flex
> > FDKs) together with the Auto deployer you should have any Flex FDK
> > mavenized and deployed in minutes.

https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/wiki/display/FLEXMOJOS/Migrating+to+6.x?src=
search

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18505129/how-do-i-get-flexunit-flexmojos-