On Aug 29, 2013 11:44 PM, "christofer.d...@c-ware.de" <
christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Well the poms themselves don't help with the libs. I will probably be
adding functionality to download Adobe stuff after asking for confirmation
by the user as we discussed some months ago as soon as I am picking up on
the new maven plugin. Guess it would be possible to have binary Apache Flex
Releases in public repos. But for now I really like the idea of integrating
the Mavenizer and Deployer into the Installer (You Need that anyway in
order to get a new FDK)

> Chris

I am up for it.  Although I need to admit that most of what you just said
is beyond my understanding.  Let me  propose a route.  Tell me if I am in
the right track.

1.  User accepts all the licenses in the Installer.
2.  Installation completes and SDK (FDK in your terminology) is ready to be
used with an IDE.
3. We show the user an option to Mavenize the SDK.
4. If the user accepts, then we invoke the Mavenizer command-line script.
5.  We show another prompt asking if the user wants to deploy it.
6.  If the user accepts, then we invoke the Deployer command-line script.

Is this acceptable/doable?  This is doable from the Installer point if view.

Thanks,
Om