The root of the problem seems to be trying to load the same RSL URL with a
relative path from SWFs in different locations. Would either of these
solutions work for you?

1. Deploy modules1.swf to the ROOT directory instead of ROOT/MODULES.
2. If rsl2.swf is only used by module1 then move rsl2.swf to ROOT/MODULES
3. Specify the RSL URL with an absolute path name.

-Darrell Loverin