I fixed this for myself by doing this:

In the FlexJS debug and release build external tool's arguments:
Change:
-output="${project_loc}\bin-debug\${project_name}.swf"
to:
-output="${project_loc}\bin-debug\${project_name}_flexjs.swf"

Then, for each FlexJS project, we need to change index.template's params
settings:
change:
"${swf}.swf", "flashContent",
to:
"${swf}_flexjs.swf", "flashContent",

Now, when we run FB's debug option, project_name.swf gets created by mxmlc
but we will be running project_name_flexjs.swf which was compiled by
falcon.  This should let us debug the app as usual.

Thanks,
Om