> I don't know where it could be more public than on github though :P

i was just hinting at the fact that i never found the repo linked in any
kind of documentation before. and i had to go through the sources to get
some kind of understanding of what each tool does.
I know, I'm lazy ... but some kind of documentation would be helpful if
we're supposed to use it :p ("we" as in devs that uses the flex framework
without being involved in its development)

---

Anyway, I tried what you suggested to completely swap the flex and air
versions in the pom, but it still won't run the test suite.
I'm starting to think it's just because of the way FM6 "guesses" the air
version to fill the descriptor template.
I'll see if I can get @chrisdutz to comment on the issue ...