FYI, I just send an update with some refactoring to Fred.

I can send It to anyone else that wants to take the lead on the review.

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Frédéric THOMAS [mailto:webdoubl...@hotmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 24 septembre 2013 20:21
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : RE: Flex Mobile DataGrid donation submission

Alex, it is very not the better time for me, I'll start a new contract in 2
days and I'm be very busy in between, many last time administrative things,
etc..., I'm sorry for the inconvenience but if someone else could take the lead
on that, it would be great.

Moreover, I haven't got any devices at the moment to test it, I could had test
it only in the emulator but it is not good enough IMO, in more folks with more
mobile skills/experiences than me would be a better choice.

Thanks,
-Fred