De : Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Envoyé : mardi 24 septembre 2013 22:27
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: Flex Mobile DataGrid donation submission

Hi Maurice,

Thanks for spending time cleaning up the code a bit.  I just didn't want Fred
to feel like he had to keep reviewing since he's short on time.

IMO, you could wait to post the next package of code until you get headers in
place.  You don't even have to do that either, the public doesn't actually have
to see the code until the Software Grant is executed.