I never got the warnings to go away, however testing hasn't shown any issues
thus far.  I'm operating under the idea that those warnings aren't
important, just annoying (like many other warnings).  I could switch over to
the version of FM that I built against 4.10, but I feel more comfortable
building with the version Chris put out even if it does have those warnings.

Another warning I get and haven't been able to fix is the "No license"
warning.  However, since I'm not using charts or other licence only features
I haven't worried about this either.