I guess we're misspelling asdocs with a hub for samples or tutorials.

IMHO We have to keep ASDOCS simple as possible with the aggregation only
for a comment system already available on market for free like Adobe does
on help.adobe.com which community can increase comments with links for
samples or sort of it.

In the other hand, more detailed explanation on topics that takes a little
bit more time to understand like skins, component life cycle and bytearray
manipulation theses are more relevant topic on google search that we could
enhance the current version.

There's something inspiration outthere like
http://devdocs.io<http://devdocs.io/html/data> which
translate that simplicity and act on the focus point of problem, the
understand of behavior os specific topic.

Those are good suggestions and I personally appreciate all, but I see more
as a dev hub rather than asdocs.

Best Regards
Igor

Igor Costa